Blue & White Fitness Centre
EFFECTIVE DEC. 14/20 - FITNESS CENTER IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Please fill out this membership form prior to using the facility.
For questions about the fitness centre please contact Todd Wolsey at email@example.com or 403-929-4529.
Important Updates to Policies and Procedures
- Community members are not permitted to use the fitness centre during school hours from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Monday to Thursday and 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM on Friday.
- We have installed barriers between equipment to ensure proper social distancing will be followed.
- Members are NOT to use the facility if they are feeling unwell and will use the checklist posted on the facility door before entering to evaluate their health.
- The facility will have a ten-client maximum capacity AT ALL TIMES. If ten people are using the facility when clients arrive, they must wait outside the facility until someone leaves before entering.
- We have increased our regular cleaning of the high-touch areas of the facility, however, clients are expected to thoroughly clean all equipment before and after use using the cleaning solutions and single-use paper towels provided in the facility.
- Student hours have been updated to 6 am - 10 pm.
Hours of Operation
|Community Members||24 hours/day, Monday - Saturday CLOSED SUNDAY|
|Students||6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. CLOSED SUNDAY|
Fees can be paid by debit or credit, cash, cheque (payable to CHS) or e-transfer firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You must include your name and the reason for your payment in the description portion of your e-transfer. Text a screenshot of the e-transfer to 403-929-4529
Access Card Deposit: $10: (this deposit is refundable upon return of the useable card)
|High School Student Drop-in Fee||$2/day|
|Adult Drop-in Fee||
|Corporate (10 or more Employees)||