2017 Graduation: Light Tomorrow with Today
All fees must be paid to Mrs. Lorena Phillips at the CHS Office before a student will receive their announcements. Payment may be made by debit, credit card, or cash. Fees must be paid by Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
Basic Grad Fee is $100. This covers the cost of programs , diplomas, diploma holders, graduation cap (1) and tassel (1), graduation gown and stole rental, 5 announcements guest speaker, certificate presentation pictures, grad group photo, and decorations.
Additional Optional Fees
- Additional Announcements: $2.50 each. contact CHS Main Office at 403-653-4951
- Banquet Tickets: $20 per person, Maximum of 6 tickets per graduate (Graduate, Escort, Parents, and Guests)
- Dance Tickets: $5 each
- May 25-26, Decorating for Banquet and Dance
- May 26, 6:30 PM Banquet and Spring Prom in the CHS Gym(Graduate and 5 guests)
- May 26, 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM Dance
All Grade 12 Students must attend the Rehearsal and Group Picture in the afternoon June 29 at 12:30 in the CHS gym.
- June 29, 12:30 PM Grad Rehearsal (Everyone Needed)
- June 29, 1:30 PM Issue Grad Gowns (Cap and Tassel issued later)
- June 29, 1:45 PM Grad Group Photo (Everyone Needed)
- June 29, 6:30 PM Line up for Exercises and pick up cap and tassel (Be on time!)
- June 29, 7:00 PM Graduation Exercises at the CHS Gym
- June 29, Immediately after Exercises Return Grad Gown
Please do not invite young children who may be a disturbance at the ceremonies. There is a limited number of seats available, therefore do not invite large numbers. Be aware of the elderly and allow them to sit in chairs rather than bleachers.
For wheelchair access to the gym, please make arrangements prior to the evening. Contact Mr. Jensen.